Last Updated 04/28/2011
When placing an order, we ask you to provide information online including your name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card information. All information is stored on a highly secured server that is not accessible through the Internet.
To continuously assess the value of our online shopping experience, we may track the way customers use our site; however, this information is analyzed only in the aggregate and not at the individual level. To this end, the information you provide us will help us tailor our communications and product offerings so that you receive more of what you want and less of what you don't want when shopping with us.
We will not rent or sell your email address without your consent, and do not send promotional emails to anyone on our "Do Not Send" list.
We may notify you from time to time of special offers and information via e-mail that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may include yourself on our "Do Not Send" list by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email you have received. Even so, you may continue to receive non-marketing messages from us (for example, messages regarding Website technical and security issues or delivery information), and you cannot opt-out of receiving such non-marketing messages. We also reserve the right, from time to time, to re-contact former users of our Websites. Finally, we may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
We may use your information for these purposes:
- To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or software you request or purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from us, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Inquiry.