When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" to place your order. All of the items in your shopping bag appear in your order during checkout. On the Shipping & Billing Information page, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your email address and password for security purposes
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Your preferred shipping method
- Your credit card information including the card number, CSV code, and expiration date
You will have a chance to verify the information in checkout and, if no changes are necessary, proceed to "Place Order". You will then receive an email notification confirming that your order was received. We will send you another email to notify you when your order has been shipped and that we've charged your credit card. Occasionally, some products become unavailable between the time they are added to a shopping cart and the completion of checkout. In the unlikely event that this happens, you will be notified immediately and your credit card will not be charged.
You can check the status of your Best Buy Canada PartStore orders by logging in and clicking “Track My Order" at the top of any page. From there, you can click on a specific order to see its details.
On the Order Details page, in addition to the status of your order, you'll see the items in the order, the shipping address, shipping method, payment details and shipment tracking information.
Occasionally, we may send an order in multiple packages. In such cases, we'll provide tracking information for all packages, as well as details on which items you can expect in which package.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
Generally, credit cards are not charged until we ship the item(s) to you. However, when you pay for your order using a credit card that is associated with a checking account, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit or debit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your account balance.
Our standard shipping & handling charges are based on your order total.
|Standard Ground (5-10 business days)|
|Up to $49.99||$7.45|
|$50.00 - $75.00||$9.45|
|$75.01 - $99.99||$9.45|
|Expedited (3-5 business days)|
|All orders with Expedited (3-5 business days) shipping are $19.95|
Please note that we ship to Canadian destinations only.
Oversized items will incur additional shipping costs.
|Oversize Shipping Surcharges|
|This item is over 30 lbs/5,820 Cu. In.||$39.95|
|This item is over 80 lbs/15,520 Cu. In.||$69.95|
|This item is over 150 lbs/29,100 Cu. In.||$99.95|
|This item is over 175 lbs/33,950 Cu. In.||$149.95|
|This item is over 200 lbs/38,800 Cu. In.||$299.95|
These shipping costs are estimates. Some items may have handling fees applied.
Additional fees may be charged for phone orders: Please ask your call center representative for details.
Expedited Shipping Reminder: You will need to add warehouse processing time to estimate the actual arrival date of your order. Add one business day for in-stock items. Out of stock items may take longer.
Most returns must be authorized by contacting Best Buy Canada PartStore to obtain a Return Authorization Number within thirty (30) days of the original shipment date. Authorization does not guarantee credit. We will issue a credit upon receipt of the return package. Additional charges may be applied to the original form of payment if subsequent inspection reveals damage, missing components, or incorrect reason for return. All returned products must be in resalable condition, including all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging. In addition, the following restrictions apply:
- Credit cannot be issued for electric or electronic parts that have been installed.
- Credit cannot be issued for Toshiba lamps, but defective lamps can be exchanged. Please see the Toshiba lamp return process below for details.
- Some returned parts may incur a restocking fee.
- Owner's Manuals, Service Manuals, Instruction Booklets, Software (including but not limited to Restore CDs) may not be returned.
An unauthorized return is defined as any package returned to Best Buy Canada PartStore without the proper return authorization code on the shipping label. Unauthorized returns may include any package refused during a delivery attempt. Unauthorized returns received by PartStore.com may be refused at the warehouse and returned to the sender. In this case, you may be held responsible for the cost of shipping the package back. This cost will be deducted from the total credit due or a charge to the credit card if refund has already been issued.
Process for Returning Merchandise
- Obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number:
- All returns must have an RA number for processing and be requested within thirty (30) days of the original shipment date. Email Best Buy Canada PartStore at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization number. RA #'s are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of original product shipment to the customer.
- Write the RA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package
- RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Best Buy Canada PartStore. Do not write the RA number on the actual box. Packages without an RA number on the return shipping label will not be accepted.
- Ship within thirty (30) days.
- Repack in original packaging:
- Enclose everything originally received, including all components, manuals, and registration cards. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. Best Buy Canada PartStore is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments
*To return a Toshiba lamp, please follow the instructions included in your package as this product type must be returned to Toshiba directly. Note that Toshiba lamps can be exchanged only and are not eligible for a refund or credit.
For customer service and order inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Corporate Headquarters:
Partsearch Technologies 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423
5-Star Customer Service
It is our mission to make sure you find what you need, and when you can't find it online, our expert Commercial Services Team is waiting to assist you. Our parts experts are knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to making sure your parts-shopping experience is a pleasant one.
Fast Nation-wide Delivery
We process orders quickly, accurately, and ship most parts within one business day. If you're in a hurry to get your part, you can count on us to get it to you overnight or within 2 (business) days.